KEYDIY – KD-MAX – Key Tool & Remote GeneratorKD-X2 is a multifunctional automatic key programmer that is very popular among locksmiths with its compact body and powerful functions.
More than just a cloning device, the KD-X2 is also capable of transcribing transponders, reading and writing to/from transponders, performing frequency testing, and generating transponders, all in a few simple steps.
The KD-X2 also uses a built-in snooping device that notifies you when you have collected the necessary ID46 and ID48 snooping data.
This key cloning tool is as small as a phone, so you can simply put it in your pocket and take it.
To avoid the power supply issue, the KD-X2 is built with a 1600mAh lithium battery, allowing you to decode hundreds of times when fully charged.
Introduction to KEYDIY KD-X2:
- Power supply: 2600 mAh lithium battery. Charging method: USB 5V / 1A
- With a 0.91-inch OLED display screen.
- Bluetooth BLE4.0 inside, work with KD mobile APP by Bluetooth connection
- It can work with PC software by USB-B connection, and work with IOS Android phones or tablets by OTG connection.
- With PS-2 interface for connecting remote controls to generate.
- Three functional shortcut buttons: chip identification, remote identification, and frequency detection.
- Free activation of 96-bit and 48-bit transponder versions (no code required)
KEYDIY KD-X2 Features:
- No icons are required to use
- Follow free updates
- Compatible with most manufacturer chips in the market, such as Handy Baby, JMD, CN, VVDI, etc.
- Copy 96-bit (only) ID48 chips (not the full range as per Keyline Mini/884 capable)
- Works with computer software connected via USB for online functions only
- Eliminates the need to purchase many other devices
- Identification of the transmitter chip / to help choose the correct chip for the program
- Remote identification to help take the guesswork out of choosing a program
- Frequency detection can also be used to check whether the remote buttons are working properly
- Ignition coil detection, check whether the car itself sends a signal to test the fault
- Plus many more additions and updates are coming soon
|Normal Operating Charge
|Stand By Time